Location: Bangalore Internship Duration - 12 Months
Possible Start Date - 15th November 2017
Remuneration - Stipend
Requirements and prospects -
- You will be working within a small marketing team and will be learning to create and develop professional social media and digital marketing processes and strategies.
- You will also be tasked with ensuring SEO targets are met and that the latest trends and technologies are adhered to.
- Communicating information using social media channels
- Using digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Analysing and reporting data
- Using a range of IT technologies to bring people together (video conferencing, online forums, social media sites, blogs, etc.) • Site auditing
- Keyword research
- Website optimisation
- Monitoring and review analytical stats
- Link building techniques
- Supporting copywriters on content, social and outreach
Desired Skills & Experience -
- The successful candidate will be a logical thinker, able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a time-efficient matter.
- They should be a polite, presentable individual, with a dynamic, go-getting attitude towards work.
- They should have ability to work well individually or as a team.
- They should be a punctual individual, with the ability to meet deadlines, and administration skills should be of the highest standard
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Maintain focus under high pressure situations
- Have high quality inter-personal skills
- Have sensitivity to the different levels of expertise amongst client users
- Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- An ability for self directed
- In summary we are looking for a vibrant individual who has the people skills to interact with our customer and their users.
- Who has the technical skills to be able to complete support requests; who has enough initiative to be able to source the knowledge to complete support requests in the event of experiencing an unfamiliar event and who knows when to be flexible in order assist the continued function of our customers business interests.
Personal Qualities -
- A good level of English writing and speaking is essential.
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a varied and changing workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Hard working
Qualifications Required -
- Student in Marketing and sales looking for Internship
- Has qualified in Marketing and Sales and need work experience